Picture of Tamarana their hands: features, description and recommendations
Pattern with flowers of Tamarana look realistic because they are created by special technology. Volumetric technique with the use of unusual material has gained much popularity. Today tameran used for the manufacture of not just paintings, but jewelry, we
That'sPicture of Tamarana is a real work of art, and it's hard to argue. Externally, tameran like paper and fabric at the same time. It is available in the form of dense sheets of different colors. There are on the market leaves glittery, interspersed with sequins.
Tameran called revelar, foam and plastic suede. It is actively used in the manufacture of children's toys and jewelry. In fact, this material is obtained by foaming. In properties it resembles the soft, porous rubber. It is easy to handle, it is malleable to work with, especially after heat treatment. Is tameran mainly in Iran, Korea, Turkey and China. It has amazing properties, this is why the material is so highly prized by lovers of crafting.
TypesPicture of Tamarana made by yourself, will fit perfectly into the interior of any room. If you want to start working with this material, note the different types.
- Iranian. Get it by foaming. Ideal for creating flowers. The thickness of the sheet of Iranian foam is 1 mm, the parameters of the sheet 60x60 cm
- Korean. High quality material, thin sheets. Korean foam holds the shape.
- Turkish. Sold in rolls and sheets. This kind of well-finished edges.
Specificsthree-dimensional paintings from Tamarana not that difficult to do, considering the flexibility of the material. Due to the unique qualities of the foam, are interesting, fascinating beauty of the work. So, what is its feature?
- Material can be given any shape by hand. During compression and stretching heats up and becomes pliable.
- Foam well drawn.
- If the material is to heat the iron, he'll gain the volume.
- After cooling, tameran keeps excellent shape.
- easy to cut with scissors.
- White material susceptible to staining.
- Tameran clings to the glue.
Where to useTake pictures of Tamarana their hands or other items is easy. Material successfully used in many types of needlework. It helps to create unusual bouquets wedding accessories, toys, dolls, photo frames, various decor, cards, Christmas wreaths, barrettes and lots of other amazing things.
workToday very popular among the masters are paintings of flowers. From Tamarana their hands easily to do anything, because with this material to work comfortably. He is gentle and soft to the touch, holds its shape well, plastic. It should be cut into small pieces and heat with the iron or my hand. It all depends on the ideas. Tameran you can compress, stretch, but not much. White sheets are easy to color with special crayons or watercolor paints. the Material is not afraid of water, so the finished painting is allowed to wipe with a damp cloth.
To create paintings it is recommended to use thin tameran. Don't forget to stock up on the necessary materials and tools: sheets of foam of different colors, an iron, scissors, glue strong hold, foil, wire, frame with painting, ceramic molds for making flowers. The latter is necessary to provide a natural veining to the petals.
PricePicture of tameran will be a great gift for a birthday, anniversary, March 8 and even a wedding. If the lover has attained a certain skill in the creation of paintings made of this material, it makes sense to do business. To buy tameran can be in specialized stores, shopping centers. The price depends on the manufacturer. For example, the marshmallow is from sixty to eighty rubles, sheet size 50x50 cm.
AdvantagesPicture of Tamarana - no less a valuable work of art than painting. Especially if it's made with love. The main difference is the way of creating the material. In fact, foam is a soft synthetic, which is reminiscent of suede to the touch. Due to the variety of colors and material properties, the master fails to implement any idea. It is the texture Tamarana allows you to create a picture. It fits perfectly into the frame protrudes slightly, creating a 3D effect. In addition, the material has many similarities with paper and fabric. Foam is easy to paint, setting the tone for the whole picture.
to doEasy to make pictures of tameran? The master class will help novice artists master the technique of working with this unusual material. In fact, even the most difficult, at first glance, painting does not require much effort and energy costs. Step-by-step instruction will be understandable even for beginners. To create a pattern with flowers peonies need tameran two colors - pink (buds) and green (leaves) and clay, iron, scissors, foil and ball, which will serve as a form buds. Will look interesting on the picture is somewhat closed, open and semi-open buds.
- Step 1. Make templates for future leaves and petals of cardboard. The petals should be of different size up to 4 inches, round shape with a cut portion on one side. Small shape cut a small piece in the form of the letter V. the Leaves should be of two shapes: oblong, pointed.
- Step 2. Cut out the pattern for peony petals and two green leaves. The number of petals will depend on the size of the picture and the flower placed on it. Remember that the top petals of the peony should be lower. Natural they can give a little to handle scissors. Must create the impression that the petals are slightly ragged.
- Step 3. It's time to use foil. Roll it into a small ball - this is the middle of the peony.
- Step 4. Petal to warm up the iron and give it a spherical shape. This will help the plastic ball. The lower part of the petal should collect an accordion and twist, then gently unwind. The petal should be spherical and slightly wrinkled. In this way we should get some other petals and leaves.
- Step 5. With a toothpick on the leaves to make veins, pre-heating of the material or use Mollom.
- Step 6. Take the ball of foil and put it on the wire. Next, apply foil glue and glue the bead petals.
- Step 7. Attach the petals from small to large, moving layer by layer in a circle. The material needs a little crease with your fingers to create a feeling of natural Bud.
- Step 8. When the pod is assembled, begin to glue the plates.
- Step 9. For the painting will take three to four buds of different sizes. When they are ready, collect together the other elements of the picture. It all depends on the ideas and imagination of the author.