Drawing materials for schools and creativityCollecting child to school or an art Studio, parents are wondering what art supplies you need to purchase and why they are useful.
Paperthe Choice of materials largely depends on the direction of the artist. Paper must be suitable to pencils or paints. Thinner and lighter is suitable for watercolor and has good absorbency. In the work of pen or ink pick up the paper more dense and smooth.
Beginners choose a paper size large enough to draw large and three-dimensional figures. Picking up the paper, you need not to purchase the bundle.
By color for beginners and students better use white sheets. Professionals make use of tinted paper, as well as with pre-printed patterns.
PencilAfter the paper we proceed to the choice of the main instrument. Pencil art is the main accessory for drawing, it helps to make sketches and thumbnails, as well as to learn the basics of drawing.
how do they differ? First is hardness. Soft pencils are ideal for hatching and give a future pattern of depth of shade. The solid used in the sketches, the lines are thin and light.
Pencil should be comfortable, have a good lie in the hand. The quality of the tool depends on what will the picture.
PaintWhen training often use watercolour or gouache. Are the main basic colors-blue, yellow and red. Budding artists can create with them any notes.
Watercolor, both professional and ordinary, dries quickly, fits well on paper. There are many techniques of drawing with it. To mix paint, use a palette, which is equipped with multiple compartments.
used in Watercolor painting and drawing, making drawings for books and children's magazines.
BrushesChoice of accessories for drawing a responsible job. Brushes needed when using paint, they differ by several criteria:
- Wide – to paint large areas and background.
- Flat – paint the background.
- Round brush with a sharp point are used in more precise detail.
- Round and thin – used in finite detail, including the smallest sizes.
a List of supplies for schoolsthe Acquisition of the art tools falls squarely on the shoulders of the parents. Drawing school supplies should be simple, convenient and not too expensive. The list will help to make the right choice:
- a pencil - a few pieces of different hardness.
- Album or watercolor paper.
- Colored pencils and markers.
- Brushes-synthetic and natural.
- Watercolor paint.
- Eraser - it should be soft.
- a Jar or glass-pot.
- a Compass to draw circles.
more tools for the artistStudent will be a fairly classic set of accessories. Professional artists often require more expensive or narrowly focused tools. These may include the following:
- Folder of the artist to store the work and sketches.
- pencil Case for brushes, pencils.
- Easel or tablet to attach the sheets of paper.
- Professional palette to mix colors.
- Brush and cloth.
workplacethe Desk for the student or beginner artist needs to be comfortable, practical and definitely bright. The workplace includes:
- Storing paper. For this purpose, a special stand on the table or the dresser drawers.
- the Table - it should be slightly tilted for the convenience of drawing.
- Easel for larger works.
- Drawers, and shelves for storing tools, paints and pencils.
Brushes, paints, paper are the main tools to create unique paintings. That is their choice depends on the quality of the work and its longevity. Novice masters is not recommended to buy everything at once, enough to buy a basic set of tools and paper.