How to draw in the notebook in the box to get interesting?
What are the figures?Figures in cells are of two basic types:
Steel objects can cause obstruction at first, but, practice, they, too, can quickly master.
For creativity “cell” requires lined paper, sharpened pencil, eraser and ruler. Gain experience and a trained hand, it is possible to draw without rulers and colored pens at once. To paint such contours comfortably colored pencils markers, and even paints.
in Detail how to draw a heartas a good example of the answer to the question of how to draw in the notebook in the box, consider the pattern in the shape of a heart. The steps of creating the figure:
- back down a few cells to the right and from the top (so that the pattern is completely included).
- Draw a horizontal line of length 2 cells, from left to right.
- Draw 1 square down and 1 square to the right.
- Draw 1 square down and 1 right.
- Draw 1 up, 1 right and 1 up.
- Draw 2 squares right, 1 down and 1 right.
- Draw 3 squares down.
- Draw 1 square left and 1 down, repeated 4 times.
- Draw 1 square to the left (it's the bottom of the heart).
- Draw 1 up, 1 left and repeat 4 times.
- Draw 3 squares up.
- Draw 1 square left, 1 up, and that concludes the drawing.
Finished circuit can be painted one or more colors. Such hearts can make patterns or just draw them on the blank pages in their notebooks.
Color in schematic drawingsWhen mastered simple scheme, it makes sense to move on to more complex. They especially look good in color. For starters, you can draw a simple pencil outlines and paint them. Interesting look fruit, vegetables, desserts, animals, painted on the cells and carefully painted. Also, understanding how to draw in the notebook in the box, you can create charts for cross stitch or mosaics from different materials.
Now, having become acquainted with different ways to draw in a notebook in the box, you can easily create your own patterns and objects, and decorate their notebooks and notebooks. Such figures are well diversified writing, write in a personal journal. A particularly successful color work can give your friends and family as postcards, or to decorate their room.