Dance paderes: music, illustration, authorIn the nineteenth century, dance played a huge role in society. Cultured and educated people had to move well to the music. Balls were the most popular place of leisure and not only. They were held at any time of the day. They were divided into family officially–the courtiers, the public. They sewed beautiful clothes, invited famous musicians. Then he organized lavish dinners. The balls are also vividly described in works of art.
In the late nineteenth century the audience bored very much popular quadrilles, mazurkas, polkas and waltzes. In Russia and Europe there was a fashion on new dances. Choreographers I had to create a new PA to surprise bored nobles. Thus in 1900, thanks to Eugene Mikhailovich Ivanov, there was a dance paderes.
biography of the author of the danceunfortunately, the choreographer remained very little information. It was only on the covers of music publications. Yevgeny M. Ivanov was an artist (soloist) Imperial theatre, and Professor of the Paris Academy. He taught in several schools:
- second gymnasium
- Petropalovski gymnasium
- in our school. Medvednikova,
- in a real school resurrection.
- they are. V. N. von Derviz,
- they are. O. A. Vinogradsky,
- they are. E. W. Winkler.
Yevgeny M. Ivanov was fired for years of service in 1868. In 1879 became ill with tuberculosis and died.
Music for dance paderesMadigras — dance, whose name originated from the French pas de grase. In the XIX century almost all of them bore the name of the language. Here he occupied the same place as Latin in medicine and Italian in music. Paderes — dance, music for which is composed of 8 cycles and has a size of 4/4. The first mention of it was music with the music of the Gavotte gerbera. There is a suggestion that this tune inspired the choreographer for the production.
Dance paligras (schema)Before the dance participants of the ball are divided into pairs and should be the front along the motion path. The legs are in the third position. Dance paderes was a pair of ballroom dance with a graceful, quiet movements.
Man holds the woman's right hand. Then there are these steps:
- Pickup— a little squat parties.
- First cycle: right foot moves into the second position. Moved here the weight of the body.
- Second measure: the left foot puts to right-back, that is in the third position. After a little squat.
- Third: repeat the first measure.
- Fourth: left foot is first and the dance position (goes to right). Next graceful slow motion goes forward and becomes the fourth toe. This element has the name "papirovka". The whole body weight is transferred to right leg.
- five through eight: 1–4-y cycles are repeated as in a mirror. Movements are performed from the left sock.
- the ninth to eleventh cycles. Footwork for such a scheme: first right, then left and again right leg.
- the Twelfth: being dozirovka left foot.
- From the fourteenth to the sixteenth: a repeat of 9–12-year cycles. Movement with the left sock. On the sixteenth beat goes dozirovka. A pair of slouch. The dancers turn in front of each other.
- the Seventeenth-twentieth: repeat the movement from the first to the fourth beat. The participants are face to face with dancers from the other pair.
- twenty-first to twenty-fourth strokes: is repeated from the fifth to the eighth. The ball back to their partners.
- the twenty-fifth through thirty-second strokes: a couple takes hands and makes one full circle (repeat from 9–16). In the last movement participants deployed at the front line of the dance.
Madigras in contemporary performancemodern dance great modifications undergone all the historical ballroom dancing. Paderes today acquired many new forms. Choreographers added to the dance, whipping the hips, hand movements. There is also the option of performance at a very fast music.
Historically–home dance is the cultural heritage of our country. Ballroom dance paderes included in the compulsory program of dance schools, ballet studios, folk ensembles.