How to draw a seashell child and adult<span> <span>Sometimes you want to feel a piece of sea near you. It is clear that not every time we get to go to the coveted vacation. At such moments, an idea to create a bit of a summer vacation with his hands. Learning how to draw a seashell, this idea will be very simple to implement.</span></span>
What kind of background to come up with a pattern of shellsWhere you can often find sea of beauty? In the gift shop, on the ocean or other body of water and even on the shelf in your own cupboard. Hence, what may be the background for the primary masterpiece. For a basis we can take:
- <span data-mce-mark="1">the Beach.</span>
- <span data-mce-mark="1">the Sea.</span>
- <span data-mce-mark="1">man Hands that hold the shell.</span>
- <span data-mce-mark="1">a Beautiful stand.</span>
How to draw a seashell step by step and quicklyit is Important to observe some consistency to the artwork was actually decent. The easiest way to draw "the shell-loop”.
- <span data-mce-mark="1">to Prepare the workplace.</span>
- <span data-mce-mark="1">to Place at arm's pencil, paint, brush, glue. In General, everything that can be useful for printing images on a sheet of paper.</span>
- <span data-mce-mark="1">Then, you should draw a sketch. If it is “a shell-snail”, it is enough to mention the spiral is the desired size.</span>
- <span data-mce-mark="1">Before you draw the shell to the end, you should think it is painted. Very cute and looks perfectly coloured salt, sand, are applied to the glue, poured into the center of the picture.</span>
- <span data-mce-mark="1">the Final moment will be the application of the required accessories that will make artistic creation is complete. </span>
What details will make the picture special<span>
<span> To ensure the image looked real sea after to draw the shell turned out, it is necessary to add elements that will complete the theme. It can be:</span>
- <span>Beach umbrella in the distance.</span>
- <span>Summer Slippers.</span>
- <span>the Hammock between the palm trees.</span>
- Boat, floating on the waves.
- sand Castles on the Cote d'azur.
- <span>People in bathing suits on the beach.</span>