Drawing with salt and watercolors: a description of the technology, techniques and reviewsmore and more original ways of creating pictures with the children invent inventors. Drawing with salt and watercolors - a new kind of creativity, based on the ability of salt to absorb the color pigments.
Drawing with children from two years oldPainting with watercolors and salt, and glue for children from two years is a very interesting and creative occupation. If you correctly prepare for the job, after this lesson your child will always ask you to repeat this miracle.
- pack of table salt;
- stationery glue;
- watercolour (preferably liquid)
- For such a creative figure is not necessary in advance to make stencils, but if you wish you can print any sketch with simple shapes.
- Draw the glue in any pattern on the cardboard, for example, a flower or a vase.
- Put it in a baking dish and well precipice salt. Form need not to sprinkle salt everywhere.
- After the glue pristine, shake off all excess grains.
- Dip the brush in the desired color. Gently touch the salt lines and see how the colors spread out along the contour.
- Use different colors in different parts of the picture, they are very nice to mix on transitions.
- Fill in all the taped line color and leave to dry. To dry may take a day or two.
body paint for children from 1.5 yearsDrawing with salt and watercolors suitable for any age, even for the little ones. Already 1.5 years you can make the baby three-dimensional paint, which he can pour directly from the bottle.
To create such a miracle of paint you will need:
- 1 Cup salt;
- 1 Cup flour;
- 1 Cup water
- colored gouache or watercolor;
- a plastic bottle to extrude paint (you can take out from under the ketchup).
the Option of using wax crayonsthe master class "Paint with watercolors with salt" means additional use of wax pencils. Suitable for older children, and if you choose a complex sketch, and adults this work have to taste.
- white wax crayon;
- thick A4 sheet;
- Print out a picture or draw a sketch yourself. For example, take the Fox in winter.
- Wax pencil, draw snowflakes and contour chanterelles on white paper.
- Wet sheet and watercolor fill the sky, moon, clouds. You can use different shades to the picture turned out richer.
- To dry paintings sprinkle the sheet with salt, which will absorb paint and sparkled.
- Allow project to dry, then shake off the excess salt.
Master class to be held in the kindergartenkindergarten Teachers often wonder how to spice up creative classes for children to develop perseverance and focus. So, drawing with salt and watercolors perfect for different age groups.
For the DIY you will need:
- colored paper;
- white paper (thick) A4 format;
- white glue;
- glue stick;
- watercolor paint and paintbrush;
- the water tank.
- Take white paper and fold it four times and on one folded half make the contour of the vase.
- Cut it and paste on the background.
- Give kids stencils, to independently cut three circles - core colors.
- Pasted them on a sheet to leave room for the stems and petals.
- Now works with PVA glue. They draw the stems and the petals and leaves of flowers.
- glue Then draw a vase. To do this, first draw out the outline, then do the "mesh" on the General background of the vase.
- Liberally sprinkle salt on the picture, wait to dry and shake off the excess salt.
- salt and glue are dry, proceed to painting. To figure turned out to be bright, use a different color. Let me at this stage children can dream up.
Master class "Butterfly"it is Possible and in another way to hold a drawing with salt and watercolors. The master class will help make a beautiful butterfly. It will run on the same principle as a vase. Only need to cut stencil of a butterfly.
- Stick the butterfly on the background.
- Draw with white glue outline and pattern on the butterfly.
- Apply a layer of glue.
- When dry, paint.
Effects from different kinds of saltWhen you sprinkle salt on wet watercolor, it collects the water and pushes the pigment. Therefore, salt can get a different effect (reviews confirm this).
If you apply the option of fine salt "extra", then you'll have little dots like fine snow or fog. The main thing in this technique is to catch the moment when the picture is not totally wet, not to dissolve the crystals, but not dry, otherwise nothing will happen.
you Can even use large sea salt. With its help you can create different curls. Well suited for winter landscapes for example, if you want to paint a snowstorm.
Use of this technique are very wide, it all depends on your imagination. Suitable for almost all options on watercolor painting.
painting with watercolorsIf you like to experiment in his work, we suggest you to look like drawing technique using watercolor can produce real masterpieces.
first way of applying the paint - brushes. It is widespread and know it all since early childhood.
Second option, which seemed like a miracle, show us parents is the use of wax chalk. First, draw a small sketch on paper and then filled in the background. Property of wax to repel liquid, so the stencil will remain white stripes.
Another interesting option - wybielanie paint. To do this, after applying the background of the blot in the right places with a napkin or toilet paper. Since the paint time to soak in, so you can, for example, draw a tree.
There are many techniques of painting (spraying, application with a sponge, etc.). We have considered only some of them, and also saw some wonderful effects can be achieved using ordinary salt. Reviews say that these unusual techniques are very fond of children.