How to draw rain with a pencil and colors?
presentationsFirst, lay before him on the table, which can be useful in the drawing process. The working place should be well publicized and be free from unnecessary things.
so, what tools you will need:
- crayons, pencils, markers or watercolors.
- a Glass of water.
- Palette (a small plate for mixing paints).
- a Picture of rain (if needed).
Study looks like rainBefore you draw the rain, need to know more about it. This will help to make the picture more realistic. Find different pictures of the rain, drizzling rain, and consider them carefully. If possible, catch a drop of rain with your hand or clothing. A good look at the trail from the falling water. See how looks a drop. Big or small, round or elongated, transparent or coloured? Especially beautiful is the rain in Sunny weather, when it overflows all the colors of rainbow.
When you draw rain or drizzle, remember, which drops you saw. It will be easier to concentrate and implement the landscape.
That is typical for rainbe Sure to consider all the details that you need to draw. It is raining in cloudy or Sunny weather, in a wooded area or a city, strong or not. All of this will affect the picture. If you certainly want to make it realistic.
so, what features are important to consider when the image of rain:
- with slightly overcast and the predominance of gray color.
- How to draw rain depending on location.
- Additional attributes.
How to draw rain with a pencil in 10 stepsthe
- Step one. First, consider what you want to draw. For example, running in the rain.
- Step two. Mark with a pencil the line of the horizon.
- Step three. Schematically depict the silhouette of a man or woman. The head may not be visible, because the guy is hiding behind a newspaper or an umbrella.
- fourth Step. Make a sketch of the umbrella or newspaper.
- Step five. Mark the background objects (road, houses, clouds, trees, lights, and so on).
- Step six. Now draw details of a man with an umbrella (or newspaper).
- the seventh Step. Eraser to erase unwanted lines.
- Step eight. Draw background objects.
- Step nine. Add shading and shadow.
- Step ten. Draw the rain. It is possible to represent frequent hatching, long lines, lines with curved ends or drops the usual. All the pictures in the article the rain is drawn differently, pay attention to it.
How to draw rain gradually watercolorsfigure will immediately begin to carry out the paints. Don't be afraid to work without a pencil! So, let's start.
- Step one. Paint a grey color, draw a cloud. It will clear where it will rain.
- Step two. The blue paint spread a little water on the palette. Should get a liquid consistency, a little fluid.
- Step three. The resulting paint dip the brush and draw the outlines of small droplets. Draw rows in a vertical manner, move better from top to bottom.
- the fourth Step. Draw drops of medium size.
- Step five. And then the biggest.
- Step six. Now fill the drops of blue paint, slightly diluted with water. This will give the effect of transparency.
- the seventh Step. Let the figure dry.
- Step eight. Large and medium-drops easy motion make white highlights. The rain turned out like this.
As you can see, rainy landscapes are not as complicated as it seems.