Clay painting for childrenPlasticine as a material for creativity involves a wide range of applications. Adults can use it to cope with stress, solve psychological problems and simply to engage in creative expression. For children it is just a vital element of game development! And how many options clay work was not enough and ten fingers on the baby pens to count. Refer to this kind of stucco work, as clay painting.
Painting clay... What is it?you can Create pictures not only with paints, which can perfectly replace conventional clay. Experimenting with techniques work, you will be able to create true masterpieces of clay, different from each other. Painting clay can be textured, can be performed in the technique of "prozharivaniya" or scratchboard, can evenly lie on the canvas like watercolor brush strokes of a master, can playfully show off flagella, flourishes and polka dots, creating a complete picture in the best traditions of pointillism.
Especially should pay attention to the plasticine painting for children, which, besides the noble goal of forming of artistic and aesthetic perception of the world in kids, pursues the goal of comprehensive development of the brain through exercise fine motor skills, promoting speech centers and such mental processes as memory, imagination, thinking, attention.
Types of clayFor the children's amusement there is a variety of materials, each with their own pros and cons. So, you can sculpt from:
- salt dough;
- of modeling dough industrial production;
- mass modeling;
- sand (live, kinetic, smart, space);
- cold porcelain;
- paste for modeling;
For the manufacture of stucco paintings on a rigid Foundation is not suitable for every material for molding, the ideal is clay. However, it should be borne in mind that the clay also varies by species.
- Domestic clay.
- Wax and clay.
- Floating clay.
- Ball clay.
plasticine painting from foreign clay is found only on glass substrates in engineering modeling "inside out" subject to the pressing of the picture between two panes of glass. It is too soft, bad parts are fastened together. It is better to leave this kind of clay to explore the modeling, for toddlers up to three years. It has bright colors, easily agitated among themselves, want to experiment with molds, syringes, rolling pin and stacks.
Domestic clay is good for sculpting after three, because it perfectly connects the parts together, has sufficient strength for the preservation of the painting, but too hard for young children's fingers and difficult to wash in case of careless use.
plasticine painting in the second younger group can be carried out with the help of ball clay which has pleasant to the touch structure, bright colors and sufficient ductility to create the first children's masterpieces. Especially good that this clay dries in the air, and DIY out of it with proper storage can remain for a long time.
Interesting idea of creating pictures by combining various types of clay and additional textures: sequins, foil, Popsicle sticks, tissue. This clay artwork in the Dow! The older group may already experiment with the wax clay, which is too a good clutch parts. But it has bright colors, pleasant to work with and permanently retains the quality of the finished work.
the Foundation for stucco paintingpainting with clay on completely different bases! Often used ordinary cardboard, which can endure all versions of creative expression baby. For older kids as the basis for plasticine paintings suitable glass to which the clay is securely fixed and lasts a long time. Especially good glass for the "reverse paintings", when the story roleplays from the bottom up, from light to dark tones, from the main elements to the background.
Kids will be interested plasticine painting materials at hand, for example, the old disk mp3, a boring white Cup or a regular plastic plate. This "picture" does not require additional clearance and will be a perfect gift for your favorite adults for any occasion.
Ideas for children's plasticine artcreative Ideas it is possible to draw from everywhere! The first snow fell outside the window: the baby concocted this year's first snowman in the yard and then repeated in miniature on cardboard. My mother brought me a bucket of garden strawberry, you can dazzle berry meadow on the glass. The family went for the summer and brought some beautiful shells, they will fit perfectly in a clay surf that he created with little memory.
plasticine painting for children should possess a number of properties:
- easy-to-understand form;
- have a main element and a minimum of background detail;
- clear and bright primary colors.
a Little colorAs has been said, young children perceive the world in bright colors, so the clay you need to find a pure primary colors. Closer to the school your child will want to experiment with colors, mixing them, choosing interesting shades.
plasticine painting teaches children about the science of color, what colors match each other, complement each other. You need to highlight the main colors of the picture and a few extras. Then, in parallel with modeling the child acquires a sense of style and taste, feel the beauty and harmony that is certainly useful to him in adult life.
Age restrictions or clay without limits!plasticine painting in kindergarten is offered with the completion, early in the second group, that is, after three and a half years. However, sculpting with kids much earlier, introducing them to the basics of stucco painting.
Work allows little fingers to develop fine motor skills, spatial-figurative thinking, to explore causal relationships. The child learns to create and enjoy the process of creation fun.
Features sculpting with the children under three yearsthe younger creators are learning the simple actions with plasticine: otsyrevanie piece, rolling it into a ball or sausage, attach clay parts to the base by method of pressing with a finger or by rubbing.
Painting clay toddler may be filling small missing elements of the picture in the form of patches of the corresponding colors. Child pinch off a piece, rolls the ball and closes them a patch in the appropriate place finished paintings. The kid learns to adjust the amount of clay is taken, to understand the basic colors and also to build a complete holistic view of the picture.
the Beginning of the clay painting for children 4 - 5 yearsplasticine painting for children 4-5 years involves the development of basic clay elements and features of them. Can be used grinding machinery clay-based, kneading fingers, creating paintings in the techniques of peas, curl, plait.
Children can independently come up with the plot, and fill with clay proposed adult contours. The children can choose the color scheme of the painting, not limited to basic colors. For registration of the picture could use more texture.
Plasticine masterpieces of children 6 - 7 yearsplasticine painting for children 6-7 years characterized by a great diversity of techniques. Children of this age can molding not only simple stories, but detailing the main element using the whole palette. Can experiment with color mixing, use of different textures.
Older preschoolers can already create two and three-level stories, a raised clay pattern.
Basic techniques for working with plasticine elementsthe Main element clay called plasticine smallest indivisible piece of a specific shape used to create the picture. The elements are:
- Ball - osipyants a piece of clay and rolled the ball with your finger on the palm of the second hand or between two hands. The ball is attached to the base by clicking on it in the center and uniform friction in all directions.
- Drop the plasticine ball shaped drops. A drop is transferred to the Foundation by pressing into the center and rubbing toward the "tail" drops.
- Wiring is obtained through rubbing a piece of clay between your palms to form a sausage or with a syringe, pulling the clay into a thin long strip volume. In the picture the harness is folded in a desired manner and a light, uniform touch of fingers attached to the base.
- the Snail is folded in a spiral harness. It can help to create an interesting pattern, evenly pressing elements to the base at a time.
the Basic technique of plasticine paintinghere are the main techniques for creating paintings from clay
- clay painting on glass image on the reverse side. The molding is conducted from light to dark, from the main component to the background.
- clay painting polka dots involves filling in the details of the picture the balls of the corresponding colors.
- Clay draw using fingers or stack. The technique relies on the friction of clay-based.
- Clay scratchboard. First a background by layering the clay, then scratched the stack the main image.
- clay artwork from the syringe or zhoutie picture. Bundles stacked among themselves, forming details of the picture.
- Plasticine bas-relief presupposes the existence of three-dimensional parts of the painting.
Steps to create a simple pattern from clayNow you have learned how diverse the clay artwork! Master class on creating a simple pattern will offer you now. For plasticine art is not necessary to have a solid knowledge and practical skills in the modelled region. Enough to have some experience in sculpting dumplings or pies, and, maybe, enough burning desire to try their hand in this new form of creativity. Let's get started.
- select the sketch of the future picture. You should start with simple children's coloring. For example, in anticipation of the New year it is appropriate to have images of the fun snowman, fluffy Christmas tree or the Christmas ball.
- Transfer the sketch onto the selected basis. For the first time, it is preferable to use ordinary cardboard.
- Choice of clay in appearance and color. Should prefer domestic clay with a good stucco properties, to find bright and enjoyable colors. If the desired color, you can mix existing colors to obtain the desired.
- Choice of suitable elements, training if necessary, stack technology for stroke. You should practice the basic elements of clay sculpting: ball, drop, snail, and harness.
- complete a painting starting with the background and long-range plans, in the technique of the stroke, then moving to the Central elements, using relief technique. It is preferable to work from dark tones to light, top to bottom.
- Design pattern.
How to store and put a picturebest of all pictures of clay to keep it under glass. If the items in the picture relief, you should provide a Mat or backer Board to maintain the free space between the glass and the picture.
plasticine to Hang the picture you want in the place where you do not get direct sunlight, away from heating appliances and smooth surface to avoid deformation. You can store finished work in the boxes under the transparent film. A more long-term storage will ensure the photography work and gifting them the most expensive ones.